The Arizona Cotton Ginners Association was organized in 1956 to unite growers, ginners, suppliers and government agencies.
Over the past 50 years the cotton industry has seen incredible advances in technology and the way the industry does business. The Arizona Cotton Ginners Association meets regularly to proactively tackle industry issues and strategically plan for the future of Arizona cotton.
Many of Arizona's leaders have gone on to lead the National Cotton Ginners Association and have had a place in determining the future of America's cotton market.
It is the purpose of the Arizona Cotton Ginners Association to serve the common business interests of the people involved in and served by the cotton operations in Arizona.
This Mission Statement is Accomplished by:
- Encouraging and promoting the civic, commercial and business interests of its members and others related to the cotton industry by common interest.
- Acting as a unifying force in the Arizona ginning industry, encouraging and promoting cooperation among gins, customers and government agencies.
- Addressing and promoting safety issues in the workplace.
- Serving as a vehicle for combining the resources of the Arizona cotton gins to more effectively address shared issues and problems.
- Conducting and promoting instructive efforts directed at members of the industry, customers and the general public.
- Coordinating activities of Arizona cotton gins involved in the national issues addressed by the National Cotton Ginners Associations.
- Acquiring and disseminating scientific, technical, economic and educational information of value to the industry.
- Promoting good faith, integrity and fair business principals in the trade activities of its members.